We want all Hirers / Employers that visit Nomad Now, and Job Seekers that make use of Nomad Now, to have a refreshing experience on our Platform. To help ensure that, we ask that you comply with the following guidelines:
- We do not tolerate abusive behavior where users bully or harass other users.
- We encourage you to resolve disputes (‘Issues’) mutually within an Order and avoid cancellations.
- Our community is built on trust and respect. Try to align yourself to the community guidelines.
- Respect other users’ privacy. Do not share private information with other users.
- Nomad Now tools or features may not be used to intentionally hurt another user or user’s business.
- Be respectful towards other Job Seekers, Hirers and Nomad Now’s Customer Services representatives.
- We do not allow the use Nomad Now Platforms to harass other users, or and post content to promote, support or glorify hatred.
- We do not allow users to publish or post threats of violence against others or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
Hirers / Employers must please specifically be aware of the following:
- When contacting Job Seekers, be clear about your needs and expectations. Be specific. Use accurate and technical descriptions. This will save you time and help you get the Services and Delivery that you are looking for.
- Read and understand the description of the Services that a Flexi or Perm worker offers and contextualize those against the Job Seekers' qualifications and previous experience before you place an Inquiry or Order.
- Keep in mind that Flexi or Perm worker may receive a high volume of Inquiries from Hirers. They will respond most promptly to clear, polite requests in their preferred language.